Thursday, May 24, 2007

Faces of T-Meth


Another day, another doping scandal for T-Mobile. This one concerns Bert Dietz, a rider for the squad from 1994 to 1998, and his claims that he received a variety of drugs from team doctors, including growth hormones, anabolics, cortisone, and EPO. His confession follows those of Christian Henn, soigner Jeff D'Hont, along with team doctors Andreas Schmid and Lothar Heinrich.

Sounds like they had quite a party back in the day. Had Mr. 60 been on that team would he have won a grand tour? Probs not. Every time I went on a drug binge, I woke up in Burbank getting peed on by R. Kelly.

And what of Jan's positive amphetamine test back in 2002? Did the team hold tweaker parties in Berlin? Did Kraftwek spin at those events? Sparse German Techno and Speed go well together, obvs. I'm working my way through the Faces of Meth archive. I'll let you know as soon as I find Jan.


No comments: